Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Social and Business Networking

We're all pretty much using some form of networking these days. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and all the others. I use Facebook, blogging and my firms e-mail system for Networking.

I do utilize them all differently though, at least for the most part.

If you are doing Social Networking, Facebook is great. It's free, and you can post or comment from anywhere. I get to keep up with past clients, do all-calls out to people for things I need for clients, read silly stories about goings-on in the FB world too. And, hopefully, keep my friends and family current on my life as well.

I use FB for business networking too. Attach my Blog links, attach News article links, attach my Web-site links. All to get the word out of what my buyers and or sellers need. It may not always seem like I'm working for their needs, not at that exact moment, but the end result is to take care of a client.....now, or in the future.

This Blogging is to let the reader know something that they didn't know already. Something about Real Estate, me, or just a great story to tell. And, when I write them, and they are all written by me, I feel like I'm talking to someone, explaining something, telling a funny. Of course, there is notification on my website that direct people here, my e-mail signature and my FB gets a blog link too.

My company, Realty Executives of Valencia, has a great networking tool as well. With several hundred agents connected, we can get answers and solutions to client needs really quickly. We can get listings sold, windows fixed, REO victim dogs adopted out. See, it's not just about selling homes in my business.

This post is just to let you know how I network with people. It's a vital tool in my business and my life. If you tell me you need something, then someone, somewhere, that I network with, is going to help me to help you....bet on it!

No comments: