Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Realtor With a Personality

Right now I've got 3 clients under Short-Sale contract waiting for approval. And, a few more not under contract. We keep looking at other properties, but one of them is so unique and so perfect for this particular client we have a hard time motivating ourselves to look at anything else. And, we are (imagine my thumb and forefinger together) 'this close' to written approval!

So, we keep in contact. I let him know what's going on with the Short-Sale and any new possibilities that are out there. He calls me if we haven't spoken in a few days.

This client is the 'Whisper' house client blog I wrote about a few weeks ago. I've been telling him to read the post since I wrote it. But hey, life gets in the way and he hasn't taken a moment to read it (nor give me the music CD of he and his brothers band!) until the last couple of days.

He called me yesterday to say hello and tell me he read the post. He then says just the nicest thing. That I'm not what he thinks a typical Realtor is. That I don't treat him like just a client. That a lot of people may not know about my personality and that I should utilize that somehow in advertising.....something along those lines.

I laugh and laugh and laugh. When I write my posts, preview and subsequently read them....I think, boy oh boy, anyone who knows me realizes that they are always written completely by me. I don't have a professional blog poster that I pay. All of them come from my head and today, from my heart.

Thank you  RG, for realizing that I am a human being first, Realtor 2nd. I am a successful Realtor in a difficult time, and I think, it has a lot to do with my skills and a little something to do with my personality, most definitely.

No comments: