Friday, September 10, 2010

Checking in on the Public Real Estate News

I have the L.A.Times Real Estate section favorited on my computer so I can get to it without too much trouble. I look at the topics written for the public viewing every couple of days. Some is good, some is overly optimistic, some is overly pessimistic, some I just dislike reading in general, and yet, some I enjoy and publish to my Facebook page.

Although this market of REO's, Short-Sales, foreclosures, etc. are hanging around for longer than I'd like, it is a great opportunity for buyers and some sellers too.

Interest rates are amazingly low. Come on, under 5%, fantastic. Prices on homes are lower than they've been in over a decade. That's wonderful for traditional buyers and investors. And, there is a bit of inventory....albeit challenged inventory.

I'm only doing a quick post here.

Just get through the hard work on buying a property. And, sellers with still equity that want to move up? It's great, because what you want to buy is lower too!

People always want to buy and sell Real Estate, and right now there are some really good deals to be had.

No comments: