Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Naming of the Properties...Some Not So Good

When I'm out with clients, generally we see one house and something reminds us about another house. And, my client says, 'Remember the house with the blah blah blah?' And, because I look at sooo many houses, sometimes it's just hard, close to impossible, to know which one they are talking about.

Unless, we name it. Or, I should say, 'Nick-Name' it. The Whisper House, The Sun Valley Noisy House, The Piss House, The Flip that Ran Out of Tile House, The Guitar House, The Guy in the Shower House, The Poop House, The Black Bathroom House, The Cracked Ceiling House.....the list goes on. These are just the recent ones!

It helps both myself and the client that I'm working with. And, my husband can keep up better too! LOL

Now, we certainly don't let the seller know we've nick-named it, nor the listing agent. But, between myself, the hubby, and my clients, it works well to help keep track of homes. And, it makes for a little laugh in a tough market!

I can't remember all the Nick-Names my clients and I have given out to prospective properties.....I wonder which past clients will share......Hmmmm??

No comments: