Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Referral Network - I Love Realty Executive Agents!

Just a shorty today. Not super opinionated either.

I work with a great group of agents at Realty Executives out here in Santa Clarita. We help each other every day. Selling listings, networking for buyers. And, we even help people with painters, electricians and landscapers. Sometimes, selling furniture or rescuing animals as well.

Yes, we really do.

At least once or twice a week, one of us has a client that needs some type of service done on their home or some help with something not even house related. So, we send out an e-mail to all of our associates and BAM! we get several replies back.

Nothing is better than a personal referral. Sorry Yellow Pages, no letting of the finger walking here.

This morning it was a painter and floor re-finisher. Last week, furniture. Once it was tile in a bathroom. Sometimes it's a little more personal.

A few weeks ago it was a dog that was displaced by foreclosure. One agent sent out the e-mail, posted it on Facebook and many of us got involved. Was the dog saved? You bet.

Was the furniture sold? Don't know, but probably. Did I get a painter referral? Of course, and already forwarded it to my client. Floor Re-finisher, not yet, but surely will. And, the painter referral I received? He needs the names of the floor people I get. So, we continue to network and help each other.

I wouldn't work for any other company.......we're like one big happy family....I think we're the best.....and the Daily News readers think so too.......

No comments: