Tuesday, September 1, 2015

So Many Realtors Out There!

Every day checking the MLS. once, twice, three or more times. Once in a while I see that someone I know has listed their home with another Realtor.

It happens.

Back in the day this was my reaction :


Now, it's more like 'Oh, at least it's a good agent'. Well, frequently I can say that. 

Fortunately the one I spotted yesterday is with a good agent. Well, not as good as me, but that agents' pretty good.

The worst is when I see it listed with a crappy agent. One that doesn't deserve to get paid. One that I know it's going to be a sloppy transaction.

But, it is what it is. I do well with the business I've developed in the last 13 years. I work very hard for my clients. The ones that have worked with me realize the difference I can make in their life.

Nothing really much more than an observational post today. There are a lot of us out there. But, there aren't as many good ones as there are sub-standard ones.

Just sayin.



No comments: