So many things to consider when shopping home loan rates. If you've got stellar credit, low debt, no derogatory marks on your FICO scoring....You Rock! And, you'll get great rates. However, if not, keep in mind.....not all rate quotes are as they appear until the lender investigates your credit history.
Today's rates come via a Santa Clarita Valley lender ~
- 30 year fixed conventional loan 20% down - 3.875% (3.948APR) - You can get a 30 year conventional loan with as little as 3% down up to $417,000.00!
- 15 year fixed conventional loan 20% down - 3.250% (3.376APR) - You can get a 15 year conventional loan with as little as 5% down up to $417,000.00!
- 30 Year fixed FHA loan 3.5% down - 3.625% (4.723APR) - You can get an FHA loan with 3.5% down up to $625,500.00
- 30 year fixed VA loan 0 down - 3.750% (3.952APR) - VA Loans are 0 down up to $625,500 in LA County and a Veteran can get a VA loan up to $1,000,000.00 with about 9% down.
All of the above are based on a $400,000.00 loan amount and a 740 credit score (see I told ya!). Loan rates are 0 point loans! Rates are subject to change without notice. More money down could reduce interest rates and lower scores will likely increase interest rates.
- 30 year Jumbo over $625,501.00 - $3,000,000.00 - 25% down - 4.000% (4.075 APR) -