Friday, January 15, 2021

Not My Typical Blog Post

There's a guy I follow on Instagram. Super motivational, definitely geared towards Real Estate. I got turned onto him by my home warranty Diva rep. I adore her by the way!

Yesterday he posted this:


I get 'I'm sorry' from Buyers the most. Sorry for not liking the house. Sorry for being picky. Sorry for taking so long to decide. I always tell them it's not necessary to apologize. Always.

But, because it's come up in my business life, I thought it was appropriate to roll over to my personal life. One in particular is totally spot on for me & my husband will drop his jaw when I start using it.

Which one will you change? Where in your spoken life will you stop saying sorry to someone and instead thanking them?

Just curious. Hugs & Love people. And, thank you for reading, I'm absolutely not sorry I posted this.


No comments: