Friday, January 22, 2021

Even During a Pandemic, Homes Were Still Sold - # 11 Here!

So, yesterday we had our annual awards 'luncheon'. Well, actually we had our awards Zoom meeting. For all intents and purposes our company tried very hard to make it fun. We had raffle prizes, big boss actually wore his suit too. And, told his silly jokes that we all know are silly, he knows are silly, it's an expected thing at the awards luncheon. His silly jokes. Made if feel a bit more normal honestly. 

As anyone knows, that reads my posts, watches the news, 2020 was a remarkable year for housing. Abso-freaking-lutely remarkable.

I helped a lot of people last year. Sellers, Buyers, referrals out of state too. This year looks like it's going to be a pretty good year too. Well, as long as we get some more inventory on the market. But, we will, it's terribly low at 172 active right now, but I've got a couple coming and I'm sure others do as well.

For 2020, I achieved top 5% in my company in sales. I closed out at number Eleven in the entire company. If I had gotten that Tapia Canyon 12 acre to close just a few days earlier, I would have been number 9 probably! LOLOL


Being a Realtor for 19 years now has been quite the wild ride. Even during a pandemic I was still able to help people that needed my help.

Being a Realtor for 19 years I've learned a lot. The hardest thing for me is still 'tooting my own horn', but people want to know, well, I think you want to know, that I really am one heck of an agent. My numbers tell you I do a lot of sales, my repeat clients, referrals, & reviews, tell you I make a lot of people happy.

Being a Realtor for 19 years has been so very rewarding. Emotionally & Fiscally. I'm looking forward to seeing what 2021 will bring!

~ Lauren@KeepYourWitz.com ~ (661) 313-5470 ~ Here to Serve. ~ 


No comments: