Saturday, October 30, 2010

You Tube?

I'm blogging at least every other day. I enjoy it. Makes me feel like I can reach out to my clients and friends about my thoughts on Real Estate. I certainly hope some of you enjoy reading the posts. My personality, undoubtedly, is very apparent in my writing. Feel free to make comments about these blogs any time you wish. I enjoy seeing your feedback.

Today I was talking with my beautiful big sis about Blogging, Facebook, Twitter....you know the Social Networking stuff. Eve's Wine 101, that's my sister. She is great at her blogging, etc. AND, she does a Video posting on YouTube pretty regularly. Of course, she suggests that I do the same.....

So, the reason for today's post? To get your thoughts on me posting YouTube video's for you to watch. I hate pictures of myself, most of us do. But, if you guys think that you'd like it, I'll go for it!!!



Of course, I have to get the camera first!


No comments: