Friday, January 31, 2020

325 Homes Available For Sale In Alllllll Of Santa Clarita Today!

Yup, that's it. MLS data from about an hour ago. As you should know if you read my blog regularly, I include Acton to the East, Stevenson Ranch to the West, Newhall to the South, and Castaic to the North when I'm doing my calculations.

325 for Sale. 392 in Escrow. Only 182 Sold in the last 30 days.


I'm seeing more and more come on the market, but if they look decent & are priced right, they are getting swooped up fairly quickly.

I won't even talk about interest rates today, they are 'historically' low. Sheesh, I remember saying that when they were in the 4's & 5's!

Get out there and find a home. Get out there and sell your home. With rates this low (I know I said I wasn't going to talk about them) it's a phenomenal time to buy. With inventory this tight, it's a fantabulous time to sell.

Text/Call me @ (661) 313-5470 / Email me @ Lauren@KeepYourWitz.com 
Here to help you achieve any of your Real Estate goals.

No comments: