Friday, January 17, 2020

Thinking About The Spring Home Selling Season?

Stop thinking, right now. The Selling season in Southern California is right now. Yup, that's what I just said. It's right now.

When there is low inventory and I have buyers pounding the pavement looking for a home with slim pickings........

The Spring Selling Season is Now.
Stop Thinking About Spring Flowers.
Winter Buds Are Spectacular!


And, it's not just me saying this. Showing Time, one of our automated ways to arrange viewings, has seen quite the uptick this Winter in showings requested. My associates are all abuzz with the lack of inventory. Buyers needs emails are rolling around with my own company & my networking groups.

If you want to sell your house this year, now is the time. Why wait for everyone else to list their home for sale in the Spring? More competition when there are more homes for sale. Less competition means likely more money for you as a home Seller.

Now, listen up to this too: Don't over price. Do stage your home. Don't hire an inexperienced Realtor. Do work with a professional photographer. Don't make it difficult to show your home. And, DO work with me. HaHa, see how I got that in there?

Seriously, reach out to me for any help on Selling your home now. How it works if you want to buy a replacement property. Why working with a realtor that has a 98% list to sale ratio is important. Why having a certified Pricing Strategy Advisor helps you have fewer problems during the sale of your home. Why I love negotiating on your behalf. And, my nicknames....just ask.

~ Lauren@KeepYourWitz.com ~ (661) 313-5470 ~

#KeepYourWitz #WitzRealEstate #Realtor
#HowsTheMarket #RealEstate
#SouthernCaliforniaRealEstate

No comments: