Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Made My Heart Just Smile ~ A Recommendation From An Associate Agent!

I love getting reviews from my past clients. Those are challenging to get. I ask every single one of them, but life gets in the way. So I remind them once usually, then it's up to them if they take the time to do it. Frequently, the 2nd reminder does the trick and I always love what they have to say.

But, I gotta tell ya, when I get a recommendation from an associate agent? That's awesome. Why? Because it means that he/she felt to go above and beyond to tell me how much they enjoyed working with me. And, when I get those I share them with a Seller that I'm meeting about listing their home. And, I share them with a listing agent when my buyer is going up against multiple offers and I've never worked with that agent before. It helps Sellers and listing agents know a bit about me. Whatever it takes, right?


Trust me, when another Realtor is willing to say nice things about you?
In a world of extreme competition?
That's a beautiful thing.

This is from the listing agent at my most recent closing:

"You're one of the best agents I've ever worked with. One of the smoothest & most professional transactions I've ever been involved with. I will do another sale with you in a heartbeat and I would highly recommend you."

You can actually find more on my personal website...but you get the drift. We've got a great bunch of agents in my hometown...and getting this compliment is proof that I'm one of the sweetest of that bunch!

No comments: