Friday, August 14, 2020

Calculating Your Mortgage Payment With These Rates!

Rates are so low you could practically calculate a prospective mortgage payment multiplying by zero!

I know there are a lot of online calculators, I use Karl's Mortgage calculator. I'm sure it does the same thing you do when you're dinking around online looking at homes on a bazillion sites to find the right home and see if you can afford it.

But, as I've said before, the rates advertised don't apply to everyone. Depends on so many different pieces of a puzzle. And, it is sometimes very hard to find what costs are involved to get those rates....so, my suggestion? And, it costs you nothing? Reach out to a trusted lender. Whether it is your bank, who won't have a lot of loan programs. Or, it's your favorite Realtors (Me!) trusted lenders. Maybe your mom, dad, friend, had a great experience. Online lenders? Be careful, that's all I'm saying.

But, thanks to TW, one of my fave lenders, I am sharing with you what he sent me this morning about rates....absolutely insane. Never in my lifetime, let alone in my two decade career, have I ever seen anything like it....never have I ever. Is that last part from some movie?

At any rate, I know inventory is stupid low. And, I know it's totally a sellers market. And, I know we are overdue for a correction in values. BUT, if you're planning on staying in your home for a long period of time....take advantage of these rates and let's get you house hunting!


No comments: