Friday, May 1, 2020

Corona Virus & Things I've Been Doing For Years That Are Now So Important

I just sat through another webinar. All about tours during the pandemic.  The Online Open House. The Lazy Listing Tour (yup, they really called it that!). The Walk-Through Video. The Video Chat. And, of course, how to get my word out to my peeps so they are ready when we get released from our #SaferAtHome orders, or prep their home for sale today.

But, what amazed me is that....well, not really amazed......I've been doing this type of thing for years!

I can think of several clients immediately, that I walked through a home and shot video in different areas of the home as if the client was with me. All with my cell phone. I then uploaded them to my YouTube channel and shared them with the client so they could view in larger format on their desktop or smart TV if they wished to do so.


I wish we had snapchat back then,
 as for sure I would have done something like this to break it up!!

At any rate, I'm just letting you know we have great technology to get your home sold with the least amount of people coming in. I would definitely recommend professional photography, but Sellers as well can do these short snipets of their home and I can share with potential buyers online for them.

The Corona Virus is going to be around for a while. We'll likely be wearing masks and using social distancing for many more months....if you listen to my mother....it'll be years.

But, the housing market is moving along even during this crisis. Inventory is climbing a bit, but we are still low and would be still considered a Sellers market.

If you have questions about marketing your home pre-COVID 19 vs. current Pandemic....just holler, happy to let you know everything I do to limit showings and still get you a good qualified buyer for your home.

~ Lauren Witz Greber ~ Witz Real Estate ~ 
~ Lauren@KeepYourWitz.com ~ (661) 313-5470 ~ 



No comments: