Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Let's Do This!

Honestly, it's all we can do, right? Ahhh, my husband goes nutso when I say....'Riiight?' He cringes outwardly! So funny.

At any rate, as a local Realtor that made it through the 2006 housing crash, we just move forward. We deal with what's going on, we handle all the extra work, forms, and clients needs. And, we continue to help people buy and sell homes.

I had to adapt back in the day. I remember top agents saying 'I'm not going to show short-sales!' Hah, they changed their tune when that's what 90% of the market was. And, I made it through. Many, trust me on this, many did not.

I remember agents hustling hard for getting REO (bank-owned) accounts and forgetting about their own peeps! The ones that they had done business with, earned trust from, and were likely family, friends, and really awesome & great clients! Those agents lost those wonderful people to other agents that still cared about them...and, when REO's dried up...poof! I didn't go after those accounts.

Now, we're dealing with Corona Virus. Something none of us have ever dealt with. Ever in our life times. The stories our children will tell, we will tell, our parents will remember. Wild times.

Will housing take a hit? Probably. Will it be huge, like the last one? Probably not. Will I still be available to help my people? Absolutely. Will I be honest? To a fault. Will you learn from me? As always.

I will always be here for you....well, til I retire...and, it's going to be a wee bit longer due to COVID 19 now.

But, I'm here for you right now, amidst this pandemic....and, I say....Let's Do This! Just move forward, get it done....as always....When The Time Is Right For You & Your Family....I'll be ready when you need me to be.


This picture is after the 2006 crash...
 when I had less gray hair and my sweet Max was still around!

Questions, Thoughts, Concerns?
 Just holler ~ Lauren@KeepYourWitz.com / (661) 313-5470. 
Zoom, Facebook/Instagram Video chat...
if ya wanna see this weeks gray hair growth!

No comments: