Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Pandemic Or Not - Outdoor Enjoyment Is Coming!

So tired of this pandemic, but I've certainly been enjoying the sunshine in my backyard lately! I actually made some notes on paper about creating my own sail shades...well, hopefully, finally, maybe if I get around to it! I've wanted them for years. Actually the retractable shade variety. So I can pull them out as needed when I'm sitting out there and pull them back in so my plants still get their vitamin D!

But, good ole Houzz posted a terrific 'check' list of what you may need for your outdoor oasis....oh, dang, yes, I'd still like to get my outdoor lights hung as well! I bought those about 3 years ago and they are still sitting in their box. Bad me.

But, lookie here, all these great ideas:




And, they all look super cozy, right?

Yours doesn't have to be as glamorous of course. If you have a teeny-weeny yard, you can still add many elements. One I kept forgetting, was throw blankets for the chillier evenings when it's still so pretty out! Unless you have some type of fire pit or even a heat source under your patio cover. So many different ideas, so many that we already know.

So there, forget about Corona Virus for a lil bit, start planning your outdoor essentials and get ready to enjoy them this Summer! Oh, here's the Houzz article for your reading pleasure as well: Houzz 10 Outdoor Living Essentials To Get Ready For Summer

Feel free to send me pictures of what you've got going on in your backyard to Lauren@KeepYourWitz.com....I'd love to see your design ideas!

No comments: