Tuesday, March 24, 2020

What Day Is It?....and Real Estate Today March 24, 2020

Well, I can tell you that I know for sure it's Tuesday. Yup, that's for sure.

What day are we in the Safer at Home orders? I don't know. I'm not going to look either, it is what it is. We are at many days right now with many more to come as far as I can predict based upon what I'm reading/watching.

Today I've resorted to just mascara & lip gloss....Oh, yes, I did blow dry my hair...sorta.


....and, yes, I'm wearing my smiley face leggings to 'work' today too.....


Cute, right?

I can also tell you that as of today, Real Estate is still not considered an Essential Business, but our California Association of Realtors are trying to get us re-classified as such.

Also today I am seeing more and more Realtors placing restrictions on showing homes. Some great, some not so much, some not at all. Why can't professional people follow the rules? Wish I could put one of those emojis right here where the little girl is putting her palm on her face? Would be perfect.

You as a consumer know that we are not supposed to be going to non-essential business'. Right now I am not. Again, homes will always be there. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but I feel your health is more important than buying or selling a house.

I can help people virtually like there's no tomorrow. But, please, until our damn curve is flattened, let's not do anything that will be foolish.

Hope my smiley face leggings puts a smile on your face.

I'll let you know as things related to Real Estate change...and, things are changing daily as we know.

No comments: