Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Santa Clarita Valley Home Sales ~ Voting Day 2020!!

Hopefully everyone has either mailed in their vote, or are out at polling places today! But, that's not my true blog post subject...at all! LOL

Santa Clarita Valley home sales are crazy.....absolutely crazy right now!

We only have 329 active listings as of this moment....329!


That's all of SCV and our surrounding communities. Do you know which ones I include? Well, here ya go...Acton, Agua Dulce, Canyon Country, Saugus, Valencia, Newhall, Stevenson Ranch, Castaic (& Val Verde).

So, it's a community of over a 1/4 million people that live here and we only have 329 home owners that want to sell their home. Sheesh. Come On People!!!

We do have 499 in escrow. And, 271 closed in the last 30 days. Trust me when I say the only reason that 271 is on the low side is because there's not much to pick from.....yep, that's the reason!

I've been networking like crazy to help the 6 buyers I'm working hard to find homes for with no real success. 

Wanna sell? CALL ME TODAY!! (661) 313-5470!!

No comments: