Monday, January 28, 2019

Benefits of Being A Realtor For Almost Two Decades!

So, we had a bit of a catastrophe over the weekend....most of you already know.

But, that challenge was handled. Life is full of challenges, am I right?

So, you're thinking of selling your home & need a few items fixed or spruced up. Ask your Realtor, one that's been around a while likely knows a few people that can help you.

Got a leak in the roof, my neighbor did. Who'd he ask for a referral? His next door neighbor that happens to be a Realtor.

Our over the weekend issue was related to electrical. We got one of those in our back pocket too.

Plumber, yep, we know a good one that doesn't charge an arm & a leg.

Handyman, several. And, those, disappear often so we keep finding new ones.


I regularly have my past clients ask me about a particular service provider. And, if I don't have a good one at the time....the company I work with has great agents & someone will have a good referral.

Generally better than Yelp, AngiesList, or OMG....the Yellow Pages.....LOLOLOL

No comments: