Thursday, January 10, 2019

Get Ready For This Years New Design Trends!

Yes, Yes, Yes, I read a great Houzz article tonight and wanted to share with you!

For the full read, click here:


I saw so many things I wanted to grab pictures of but too many to search for! This one particular kitchen back splash, from the article, was worth the search. Probably the fave thing from them all!


That abstract back splash may be hard to keep clean, but oh, I think, it's soo cool!

This one, steel/glass interior doors...better photo in the article. 
I like it too, but maybe not that color steel?


32 different design trends. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Living/Dining. I was surprised to see the deep blue island back. It was in, then out, but it's coming back again!

Not so sure about all that wood on wood concept either. But, oh, LOVE, the kitchen fully open to the outside. I definitely want that in my next house.

Hope you click on the above link and scroll through every supposed trend for this year.

I can't wait to see some of them in your homes!


No comments: