Friday, November 30, 2018

Home Sales Activity ~ November 30th 2018

I'm working on a Client Appreciation Event for February but still keeping you informed on housing activity in our sweet Santa Clarita Valley!

In case you haven't been reading my blogs, I include Acton, Agua Dulce, Canyon Country, Saugus, Valencia, Newhall, Stevenson Ranch, Castaic, & Val Verde.

At this second, we have 687 active listings. That's the number of homes available for sale. Houses, condos, townhouses.

Currently we have 359 in escrow. Sold in the last 30 days was 275.

Seasonal, interest rates, rising prices? Mostly seasonal effects on inventory right at this moment. But, we've still got people Selling & Buying!

Although, most of my associates & affiliates are telling me it's like crickets out there!

I'm looking forward to putting up holiday decorations, going to boutiques, tonight Descanso Gardens, and being with family.

I'm okay that I don't have anything in escrow right now. 2019 is going to rock!!!

No comments: