Monday, November 5, 2018

I Sent That Two Years Ago.....

Sometimes it feels like that in Real Estate....well, at least for me.

Unashamedly I am a bit OCD. When I send someone an e-mail or a text, I expect a timely response. In everything related to Business. Leave a voice message.....same. Personal stuff can be longer of course.

I messaged an agent just before 7 am today. Zero response. Messaged her again about 3 hours later, got an immediate partial response so I immediately responded with more of my original questions. Four hours later, I'm still waiting for her reply. So, I messaged her again......and I'm waiting yet again.

It's a good thing I didn't hold my breath waiting, right?

Another agent I'm working with? My assistant and I have requested return of our documents 3 times now. Once mid last week, again this morning by both of us. Me, just another message since we didn't get any response from any of the other messages.


(Sheesh, it feels like this all too often!!)

I've missed a message or two when I'm in my car and/or wearing my fit-bit thingy. I look at my list of texts pretty regularly during the day just to double check. I check my e-mails all day long. I re-fresh my voicemail to make sure nothing got stuck in voice mail hell.

We all get busy....but as a professional, selling someones most valuable asset? We need to be more diligent.

No one is that busy.....and, as I've said before, if you are....get an assistant.

Off that soap box now.



No comments: