Friday, November 16, 2018

Any of My Gal-Pals Wanting a 'She-Shed'??

I have a couple that we've been talking about selling their home on & off for 4 years now. They actually do have a 'she-shed'. Well, the husband may not call it that!

But, it's a great little detached building with no bathroom. I see it as super for guests, man-cave, work-out room, office, and....yes....the newest named craze....a She-Shed!

If I had that much room, and lots of young children still running around, I'd want a She-Shed too! It's a great escape from the clutter of the house. Stepping in the full-on female softness and quiet of an all girly shed would be sweet.

I'd need a small fridge, a heater & A/C, plus I'd need a little bath so that I wouldn't have to go inside the main house for long periods of time! LOL


That's pretty darn cute....but looks too much like an outhouse for my taste!


I don't want a ladder in my She-Shed, but love the crispness of this one!


My absolute fave. Love the total girlishness, 
but I'd want glass covers over that beamed roof so I could be out there in the rain.


Sweet, kinda cabinesque!

No comments: