Friday, April 25, 2014

Has It Cooled A Bit?

As you all know I'm checking our MLS every day several times a day. Watching for new listings, price changes, closed sale prices.

Anyone that follows my blog, YouTube, and/or Facebook posts knows that the inventory has crept up. Well, it's actually doubled from what it was last year.

But, that's not the telling factor I'm seeing. It's the number of price changes, the number of open house signs around the neighborhoods (and posted in my networking groups), and the number of pending and back-up properties going under contract.

Am I worried? Nope. Should you be? Nah. It just means the market is continuing to settle down. Working towards normalcy.

Yes, it feels like someone dropped a couple ice cubes in the market bath,
but we will fare just fine. 


So, us Realtors gotta get back out there and work hard, hard, hard!
Buyers & Sellers have to work hard too!
It's all worth it in the end.

No comments: