But, the list of top 10 most boring places to live in California are apparently, in order:
3) West Covina
I don't think I've even been to but 2 or 3 of those cities. And, of course, I apologize in advance if you live in one of them!
Determining factors you ask? Well, the six main ones anyways. Hmmmm, let's see how many of these things pretty Awesometown has ~ ~ ~
* Nightlife ~ Um, a bit.
* Live Music Venues ~ Better in the summer!
* Active Life Options ~ Yes, yes yes!
* Fast Food Restaurants ~ Plenty to pick from.
* Percentage of Restaurants that are fast food ~ too many.
* Percentage of Young Residents Ages 20-34 ~ I'd have to double check our demographics. But, it sure feels like we have less and less of that age bracket.
Well then, much to my own children's chagrin....Awesometown is Not Boring!
But I guess those top 10 cities have this posted as you enter their towns!