Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What do YOU want to know?

I spend time researching and reading and writing. I spend time looking for listings for my buyers and buyers for my listings. I negotiate, educate and protect.

It's who I am and what I do.

Anyone that has read a blog post or two of mine can tell that I'm the genuine article. That I tell it like I see it and I don't hold back.

I believe that is the way it should be. I believe that honesty, to a fault sometimes, is the best. And, I believe that my client knows the absolute best for their family and that I am just a conduit to help them obtain their goal.

And....I like it like that.

But, I would like to know sometimes what they aren't telling me. I listen, I probe...but some people certainly are not as bold as I.

So, you who read this. You that know me. Or you that want to get to know me.

What do YOU want to know about me and what I do?

No comments: