Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Little Tid-Bit of Sunlight !

I finished my prospecting late today and am reading articles just now at almost 2 in the afternoon! But, it was worth catching it a little late as it will carry us to a happier spot for a smidgen!

It was on Housing Wire. A short little post. Teeny little segment that states delinquencies in the first quarter are improving. Just a slight improvement, but still, I'm taking it.

You can read it quickly yourself  :


Interesting that they predict a slight increase in delinquencies for construction loans though. Well, why people would consider building new homes right now is beyond me anyways. But, I suppose if they could get it built in less time than it takes to consummate a short sale, then maybe it is a good idea.

Regardless, a shimmer of light at the end of this week.

Let's relish it!

No comments: