Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More Money For Californian's

So here I am again, reading and reading some more. Just about every day I look around to see news related to Real Estate. And, there is always something.

Today this article I found on the Housingwire site:


Can't say how well, or if it even will, help some of us in California that are struggling to stay in our homes. But, while a lot of us complain about what the government is doing, at least they are trying to do something!

If you read the article, you'll note that very few servicers are working with this program. I can only hope that more will come on board.

The monies that they are offering are plentiful. And, I think they could definitely help a handful of people keep their homes. A handful you say? I know, but I believe every little bit helps.


Kudos to Cal HFA!

No comments: