Friday, May 28, 2021

Santa Clarita Home Sales Activity May 28 2021

Well, color me happy! Isn't that what Julia Roberts said in the 1990 movie Pretty Woman? I loved that movie, and still consider it an all-time favorite.

Been a rough time for buyers, but I'm so dang happy as I have 3 of my buyers in escrow right now! So, definitely Color Me Happy!

Activity in all of Santa Clarita has continued to be robust. Definitely, incredibly robust.

Currently we have a whopping 218 homes available for sale in SCV. I was complaining on Social Media a few years ago that we only had 720, now I'm excited we have over 200!


In the Coming Soon category we have a measly 30. I used it again this week. Listed a sweet little home on Tuesday in Coming Soon for showings to start Thursday? By this morning I was fully booked Thursday through Sunday! And, I have a waiting list for cancellations! Ask me about why it's a great marketing tool!

In escrow, meaning the buyers & sellers have agreed to terms and are working through disclosures, appraisal, etc? We have 576. EXCELLENT.

Closed escrow in the last 30 days was 461. That's 30% more than we have done for years.

What's that word again? Robust. 

But, truly, Color Me Happy, I've got 3 buyers in escrow!!!

And, for other happiness, I've got 3 more Sellers getting ready to hit the market.

What's your favorite phrase from a movie?

No comments: