Friday, May 14, 2021

I May Still Wear Gloves....

  .....But, I Won't Miss Trying To Schedule Showings!

I woke up this morning to a free weekend! Yes! Hah! I knew it wouldn't stay free. I had 4 buyers with properties they wanted to see. And, scheduling during a pandemic is quite the challenge!


So, this is what I have to work with. Some agents just want the Corona Virus PEAD-V form from the easy Glide program on each listing in our MLS. Some do absolutely not want it that way.

Some want the PEAD-V, proof of funds, & a lender pre-approval just to try and schedule.  Some want text, some want email. Some want phone calls.

Some don't want me to even ask for an appointment until I've sent the required documents. Some use the MLS ShowingTime program. Some use another calendar link program.

Sooooo many different options, requests, times my clients (and myself) are available.

One of my Sellers recently called me a 'Project Manager'. That's for keeping every part moving and everyone informed. I swear I'm an Assistant Project Manager just to get appointments scheduled to show homes to my buyers!

Took me a couple hours this morning, but honestly? I got lucky. Got a 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, and a 4 pm tomorrow....right in a row for 3 different buyers. Couldn't get 4th scheduled for tomorrow, but got them in for Sunday!

I will not miss this at all. Nope, when the market & the pandemic settle down, #RealtorLife will go somewhat back to normal. Whatever normal really is these days!


No comments: