Friday, September 11, 2020

Santa Clarita Valley Home Sales Activity & Inventory ~ 9/11/2020

I was thinking about other ways to reach more people to discuss selling their homes. I thought maybe other Realtors were actually out there door knocking? Have you had any of them knock on your door during this Pandemic? I used to do door knocking. When I first started. I remember walking up and down hills, glistening (really sweating, but that's not ladylike), huffing & puffing. Lots of people did answer their doors 18 years ago. Many wanted to chat. Actually a couple of them invited me in.

Funny side story. One invited me in. She showed me how they expanded their family room. Years later a friend referred them to me and we sold their house! Now that Seller is a dear friend of mine!


On to why I would door knock during a pandemic? Well, actually, I won't. I believe that too many people would be turned off completely by a Realtor knocking on their door...with or without a mask....during these times.

However, it is pretty important to reach as many people as possible right now. Some just don't know how much equity they have in their home. How the market is so lopsided to the Sellers benefit.

Maybe you don't know what's been happening sales wise? And, how it would benefit you to sell your home right now? Well, if you had a place to go that is, of course....definitely you'd need a place to go.

Acton, Agua Dulce, Canyon Country, Saugus, Valencia, Newhall, Stevenson Ranch, Castaic, and Val Verde....

We have 295 homes available for sale. Yup, only 295. In escrow is a huge number at 697. That's proof in the pudding that there are a lot of buyers that want to own a home right now! Closed in the last 30 days was 444. Normally it's about 325, but you'd know that if you've been reading my blogs or watching my WitzRealEstate on YouTube. In that Coming Soon category we have 27.

But, available for sale, only 295.

If you're thinking about Selling, and you have a place to go, call your favorite Realtor....We Need You!

No comments: