Friday, June 5, 2020

Two Hours to Cook - 20 Minutes to Eat! Maybe We'd Stay Longer in Prettier Dining Rooms?

Okay, so you all know by now that I read stuff that Houzz sends me. I share what I find appealing and interesting. Well, maybe that's kinda biased, but, heck, this is my blog after all! 😄

This morning I perused through some of my Houzz emails and read a few articles and the whole thing about the dining room reminded me of holidays where I slave away for the day, or hours at least, then it takes 20 minutes to eat and ....poof.....everyone leaves the dining room! Right? I laugh, my husband goes crazy when I say...Ah, Right?

At any rate, I decided to share that Houzz article and a couple images I found that are pretty darn remarkable for your reading pleasure!

Houzz article here: Houzz 2020 Popular Dining Rooms

I'm quite sure you'll find something you like in the article!

But, these caught my eye:

   




I gotta tell you, the 2nd one is a bit to WOW for me but those chairs look pretty dang comfy! The first one....LOVE, love, love the wood beam accents.....but that wallpaper? Not so sure. Funniest thing is I put up some super cute wallpaper in my old house in West Los Angeles. And, I've seen some gorgeous wallpaper with ginormous pink flowers that I love as well.

But, to each his own. Take a gander at the article....lemme know your thoughts!

No comments: