Tuesday, June 2, 2020

EIGHTEEN Years!!!

I am amazed how much time has gone by since I first earned my Real Estate license!!

This morning, one of my past clients wished my Happy Anniversary via LinkedIn. I had completely not even thought about June being my anniversary month.

I've been through a lot as a local Realtor. A lot of different types of markets. Sellers market, Buyers market, Short-Sales, Foreclosures....and, now a Pandemic!

And, I've worked with a lot of different clients over those 18 years. Just yesterday I was with buyers during an inspection for a home they are in escrow on. We talked about my honesty, then mentioned that I was a little challenging at first. They thought I was trying to tell them what they should & shouldn't like. Then, they realized I was just telling them every single piece of information I had gleaned after 18 years of buying and selling homes! They actually said they had never really trusted a Realtor until they met me. I choked up a bit on that one. Now, they tease me and say I'm part of the family. They must have a crazy family, right? LOLOL

I still remember one of my associate agents telling me I inform my clients of too much. Another telling me I show too many properties to one buyer. Others probably looking at me in shock as I pointed out flaws in a property well before a home inspection.

Allllll of my clients deserve to know what I know. That's why they hire a Realtor, because we know more than them.

I admit, some have to get used to my 'shoot-from-the-hip' honesty. But, the ones that do....and, most of them definitely do....they have always told me how much they appreciate my 100% truthfulness when working with them.


So, to my peeps? I thank you for putting up with me. For trusting me.
For letting me help you for these last 18 years!
Cheers & Happy Anniversary to Me!

No comments: