Friday, June 19, 2020

Home Sales In Santa Clarita Valley June 19, 2010

Today is an important day, I just hope everyone knows why, and realizes how important it is. Oh my, a somewhat political statement from me!

On to home sales though.....

In my sweet Santa Clarita Valley, and our fantabulous surrounding communities, we currently only have 384 active listings. Shocking as I just saw 27 new listings hit the market yesterday!


I love Giraffes!

But, the shock reduces when I calculate the number of homes in escrow....586...Yup, that's a really nice hefty number of people that have agreed to sell/buy a home.

In the last 30 days we've closed escrows on 277 properties in SCV. That's about 100 more than the month before.

Buyers are out in full force right now, I mean, really pounding the pavement! Sellers that were waiting are putting their homes on the market. Interest rates are crazy low.....so, dang, I've got 3 in escrow and a new listing just hit yesterday that has had a revolving door of showings!

I'm around for all your questions about home selling and buying. Even if you're just thinking about it a year from now. I love providing people with knowledge. It's free to give information!

~ Lauren Witz Greber ~ Lauren@KeepYourWitz.com ~ 
~ www.KeepYourWitz.com ~ (661) 313-5470 ~



No comments: