Friday, April 10, 2020

Multiple Offers Amid Corona Virus?

Yep! We are getting multiple offers!

I received SIX offers on that vacant listing in less than 4 days on market. Quite honestly, almost every single buyer that walked in wrote an offer.

Exciting times, right? Well, yes, for the multiple offer part. The COVID 19 Pandemic definitely has made more work for everyone involved. My Seller, me, the buyers, their agents, the upcoming home inspector and the appraiser.

The extra forms, the extra precautions, the extra telephone calls, texts, emails.

And, those poor lenders, the questions I asked of them were very in depth. Normal stuff, PLUS, were the buyers Essential workers? One was, the other wasn't, on one of the offers. The lender, local lender, confirmed that they could qualify on just the Essential employee income.

Of all the offers that did come in, all of them actually were Essential employees. Teachers, Nurses, IT, Engineers, right now I honestly can't remember what the other jobs were.

While many wonder #HowsTheMarket ? In some areas, the market is still pumping. Depending on the desirableness of the home, the pricing, the pre-sale preparedness, you just could be a happy home Seller too.



Is it safe to show your home while the Pandemic is going on? A question you must answer for yourself. Is it safe to view a home while the Pandemic is going on? Another question you have to decide on.

As a local Realtor, I'm following the CDC guidelines, local restrictions, and the recommendations of best practices from our California Association of Realtors.

Tomorrow it's a final walk through for an escrow that opened pre-pandemic. Gloves for me and my peeps? Check. Mask for me and reminded them to wear theirs? Check? Shoe Covers, also for me and my peeps? Check. Hand Sanitizer, a good size bottle for all? Check.

If you have questions about what you can, and can't do, about home Selling & Buying during the current COVID 19 Pandemic, just ask. I'm happy to answer any questions you have and help guide you with your real estate needs.

~ Lauren Witz Greber ~ Witz Real Estate ~ Lauren@KeepYourWitz.com ~ (661) 313-5470 ~

No comments: