Friday, June 28, 2019

Interesting, Yet Not Surprised!

So, yes, as a Realtor, there is ever-changing technology to help our clients needs.

I have a couple different programs that can help people keep track of their homes' value and more.

One is powered by our MLS. One....you'll see, is powered by Zillow.

My husband and I turned my Westridge Valencia townhouse into a rental in 2011. Same, awesome, tenants for almost 5 years has been a blessing.

So, I used that address to test out two programs that offer value. I have one sent to my AT&T email, the other sent to my Gmail.


The above two are powered by our MLS. Anyone that knows the neighborhood of Westridge Valencia knows that the 2nd photo is using the correct 'Homes Near...' properties to determine the value of my townhouse.


Now, these two above? The 'Recent Nearby Sales' section is nowhere near my Westridge townhouse. Not even the same Zipcode. Note that the information is 'Provided by Zillow'

And, there ya go. Proof in the pudding, as my mother says. Zillow is better than it used to be. But don't ever, ever, EVER use their Zestimates. I'm happy to give you my opinion. You let me know which one you think is better.

Quite honestly, on this example, the one NOT provided by Zillow is a way better value, AND, much more accurate!

If you want to try my program, not provided by Zillow, just send me your email and property address....I'll set it up for ya. Totally free and I'll try very hard not to harass you to sell your home.....very hard. 


No comments: