Friday, June 14, 2019

Curiosity Killed The Cat!

But, I am still alive! LOLOL

I'm checking sales activity every day, several times a day. Once in a while I see a house get listed for sale that I helped my clients sell a few years before.

One came on this morning.....I couldn't help but look....and, I just about died. See? The curiosity...could have killed me, yes the cat...


But, I looked anyways. The home looks virtually the same. The carpet still needs changing. They repainted the exterior. Put in some grass. And, want 100k more than 4 years ago!

 

Not digging the new turquoise paint!


This was original.


Probably a photo from a different angle would have looked nicer than that big fat fridge!



Like this one from when I had it listed!


Please people/photographers...CLOSE the lid & make sure all light bulbs work!


Best if you can hardly see that toilet at all!


Well, this is nice. They put in grass instead of the drought resistant yard my Sellers had.


But, 100k more? And, I like the drought resistant yards...

I just always wonder what a new buyer will do to a home....and, I see on this one...not much! Oh, lordy, you should see the boring bedrooms, the other bathrooms with missing bulbs......SMH.






No comments: