Friday, August 4, 2017

Trader Joe's....Whole Foods....There Goes The Neighborhood!

Actually, they apparently help neighborhood homes appreciate in value quicker than before either of those stores moved in!

And, when compared to Dunkin Donuts? Well, it's a good thing DD is trying a re-branding to just Dunkin.....LOL

Anywhohow....good ole Zillow did the market research and determined that when Whole Foods or Trader Joe's moves into a neighborhood, the homes become more expensive.

They weren't sure if those retailers were just great at picking up & coming locations, or if having them there drew more interest to the communities they opened in.

I can tell you, from experience, I get buyers that frequently say "Oh, I can walk to yada-yada" if we buy this home.....they never say that about a donut chain!



I'm curious what my readers think?

No comments: