Friday, February 17, 2017

Just When I Finally Re-Painted My Home....Well, Most of It Anyways!

I loved my sage green when I bought my current home almost 6 years ago. Just finally got very sick of it last year and painted to the greige color that was all the rage. I absolutely love it. Painted in the main living areas and hall, including the hall bathroom.

Did not, however, paint the bedrooms and master bath. The plan was to change out the carpet in those rooms and paint at that time.

In my last home I had a red wall in guest bathroom & a couple purple, well more lilac really, in the master bed and bath. I still have purple towels from that color combo.

So, much to my joy, I read the Houzz article about 2017 top colors!



And, likely, much to my husbands chagrin....we shall be picking carpet and paint colors this year!

No comments: