Friday, December 30, 2016

Moving Into A New Year!

Here it is, Friday December 30th, 2016. Going out with my last client for the year this afternoon. A new client though, so we'll get something going for 2017! She already has a buyer for her home and wants to move into a larger home closer to the freeway. I can do that!

I work alone, no buyers agent, no sellers agent, no in house escrow coordinator or office manager. I did, finally, hire a freelance transaction coordinator this year. She has been a wonderful addition!

My business year was FANTASTIC. No complaints at all. With basically just little ole me, I managed to help 20 people move in and out of homes for 2016. Trust me, that's a lot!

So, I appreciate those that put their faith in me. Some were repeat clients, some old friends, some referred to me by people that have confidence in my skills as a Realtor.

I do surround myself with an excellent team of affiliates. My favorite escrow team, home inspector, title, home warranty, lenders. Without them I can't take care of my clients to the degree I, and they, expect!

Sunday starts 2017. Sheesh, I am in awe that we are already coming to that year....total awe.

The reason for this post? Just to say Thank You to my clients, friends, family, affiliates. Those that have helped me through an extremely difficult personal situation, and still continue to know that I will never shirk my duty to them while we are working on one of the most important decisions of their life.

As I say, and my peeps know this, Onward & Forward. May 2017 bring all of us what we need & love. And, of course, if you know someone that wants to buy or sell in 2017, I'll take great care of the responsibility you bestow upon me when you give them my name!




No comments: