Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Closets, Closets, Closets!

I don't know any woman that doesn't like a walk-in closet. Nope, not a single one. And, I've yet to meet a man that is not impressed with a well done & organized walk-in closet/storage system as well.

My townhouse has a spectacularly organized closet, complete with tie rack, belt holder, purse shelf, shoe rack, drawers, etc. Unfortunately I don't live there anymore. That's a rental property now.

Our current home has a huge walk-in closet....but just closet rods, shelves that were put in by the builder and a couple dressers we tossed in when we first bought our current home. I kept thinking I would do the super-duper closet storage thing....some day. But, alas, I still haven't....some day....maybe.....

But, I share with you some of the items I love in large, systematized, closets....for my dream closet!


We've all seen the center closet island. Love, yes
....but, love the windows more!


I don't wear a lot of make-up, but I do like this mirrored make-up station.


Right now I sit on the edge of my tub to put my shoes on, 
that little sitting spot is pretty sweet though.


And, instead of taking up space in the closet...
how about using the space between the walls for shoe storage near an exit door?!?!?

No comments: