Friday, November 11, 2016

Two Years Ago.....What A Difference!

Two years ago this time I was helping a Veteran buy his family their first home. Fast forward and we're helping that same Veteran family complete the sale of that same home via a short sale.

A year into their home ownership, bills got away from them, financial life became difficult to manage. Family expenses changed.

So, regardless of if it's helping a Vet to buy their first home, or help them navigate through the challenges of selling their home, we still help.

The buyers were patient, their agent stepped up above and beyond, I put the homes' utilities on in my name when the homeowners moved away, my favorite escrow team was merciless with follow-through. Title rep stepped outside their box and cleared an item from the prelim.

I could tell you more about the process but this post is just about helping people...no matter what.....doing the right thing....no matter what....showing compassion.....no matter what....at all times.

That's it, I'll get off my soapbox, for today. 

Hoping one person that reads this today decides that helping people, 
and being compassionate towards them...regardless of if you think they did right or wrong.....that speaks volumes about who you are....those are the kind of people that I want to be with.

No comments: