Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Don't Forget About Garden Paths When Planning Yard Landscaping

A friend of mine is doing some phenomenal landscaping in his new homes' back yard. I mean, really fantabulous!

He did ask me my opinion early on and I like to think my input did help him with some of his plans!

One of the things I mentioned was creating a path to the rear gate that goes to the open space behind the home.

But, it doesn't just have to go to a rear gate, right? Garden paths are perfect for taking your guests to another spot in your yard. A secret place, a sitting area not seen when first stepped outside, any place you want to make sure is gone to, a lovely path will surely take people there!

Check these out from......what's my favorite site again?.......Houzz!!


Just don't mow the stuff around it!


I did something like this in my last home.


Follow the yellow/blue/orange/green/red brick road!


Love, love, love!

No comments: