Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Delay on Loan Approval....Just Blame TRID!

But, really, don't blame the newer TRID rules. I've had plenty lenders get it closed in 30 days. Approved in 2 weeks, closed in 30 days. And, we've been at this for a while now. Known about it for even longer.

Don't tell me it can't be done when I've got lenders doing it.

It would appear that most lenders are getting up to speed, most. They seem to have no troubles closing in 45 days. But, what if we need 30 day closing, then what?

Best be working with a great lender that moves quickly, manages their files as if they were their own home purchase!

If an FHA loan can close in 45 days, a conventional sure should be able to close in 30.

Yes, I'm ranting a bit. But, an article that I just read prompted the rant.

And, I've got one right now that is blaming TRID for not having approval yet. None of my preferred lenders have closed late, or gotten an approval late, due to TRID. That's why they're my preferred lenders.


No comments: