Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Designing A Vacant Room

Back in the day, way back in the day, when inventory was higher and buyers had more to choose from, they were extremely picky. Imagination was a challenge for them. Seeing the home as something they would like when it was decorated the way the seller preferred created problems and some homes would sit.

Thirteen years in the business I've seen it all. Had my dogs, had my challenging listings. Had to re-group and change strategies to get it sold.

Right now one of my listings is vacant. People keep saying the rooms are small. Vacant rooms look smaller. Just the way it is.

So, I'm off to measure the exact dimensions and then I'll use one of my online tools to show furniture placement possibilities.

If they can't see it, I've got to show them. Maybe their agents aren't able to do so. We try, but we don't want to push our buyers into something.

My guidance will have to help those agents and their buyers!


Sample 3D furniture placement!



No comments: