Friday, March 20, 2015

Still Lots Of House Cleaning Going On

The last few posts I've written have been stories of real estate. Things going on, or things that have happened to me and my clients.

Today I read through all the 'newsie' stuff. It's been the same for a few weeks now. Well, honestly for a few months.

This mortgage company getting sued. That mortgage company paying out for crappy loans. Job growth, foreclosure declines (except in the judicial states, eeeck), wage changes.

Optimism is the best thing I read about. People are more optimistic about our economy. As they should be.

We do still have a bit of clean up to do, and it appears to be happening. So, be happy that we are continuing to correct the mistakes that were made. Be optimistic that we have learned from those errors of days gone by.

Let the 'House Cleaning' continue!


No comments: