Friday, March 6, 2015

I Need A Team That Is Going To Work With Me For My Clients Goals

There is a reason I put a good team of affiliates together. Lenders, Home Inspectors, Escrow, Title, Home Warranty, they are all working for the same common goal. Get a client taken care of and facilitate the clients needs.....above all!

Today, I'm working with a not normal part of my team. And, they don't seem like they necessarily want to play on the team.

Sometimes we have to get creative. That's all there is to it. We have to come up with new solutions that work for our clients. Game plans that involve a strike out less and less. Creating a better team is sometimes necessary. Or getting the existing team to play a different way. Getting them to think a bit more creatively, a bit outside their normal box.


I've been doing this long enough, with a great team, to know when some crayons need to be colored with a little more. Or some need to be sharpened. Or maybe just tossed out with all the other little stubby ones.

No comments: