Friday, January 16, 2015

Ocwen May At Least Get Kicked Out Of California

When Short Sales were in full swing I, as a Certified Distressed Property Expert, navigated through many. Too many. And, a couple of the crappiest ones were with Ocwen. They truly only cared about the last freaking penny. I worked my butt off for them and had to take a lesser payment more often than not when it was with Ocwen.

Okay, so a personal beef, yes. 

At any rate, Ocwen has been getting a lot of grief in the last couple of years. They have been attacked for lack of correct servicing on many different occasions. Not producing documents to the big dogs in a timely manner. Stalling short sales to get more money. Their stock has gone down about 85% in the last 12 months! Rightfully so. Whoops, did I really just say that?

Anywhohow (a past client used to say that, and now I'm stuck on it too!) , Ocwen is likely going to lose it's license to operate in our lovely state. No more palm trees in their future it would appear.


This is really just an informative post.
If you have Ocwen as your mortgage servicer, clap your hands! 
You may be getting a wonderful bit of news in 2015 
and losing these losers (oh my, did I really say that too?) !



No comments: