Friday, November 7, 2014

Real Estate Commissioner Says California Not In A Bubble

Due to his watching subdivided land, licensing of Real Estate salespersons & brokers, and timeshares. That's his commanding word!

I'll take it. I know a lot of people were thinking we were creating a bubble. I also know we are seeing more people get their salespersons license. But, I've also seen enough price reductions to know that we certainly aren't creating a bubble with the likelihood of bursting anytime soon. Not saying what the next decade will bring, just not now.

What intrigued me the most was the number of licensed salespersons in California in 2007 (549,244) compared to the number earlier this year (402,629).

Surely as the market continues to improve, the number of agents licensed will increase.

Law of nature....Real Estate nature!
This one, the Law of Attraction for sure!


No comments: